Thinking of joining the CVBC? Benefits of membership include…
- Monthly Club meetings (last Tuesday of every month) which always include seasonal tips and advice
- Guest speakers (Club members and experienced local beekeepers)
- Access to Members-only section of Club website (https://cvbclub.com/)
- NewBee Q&A (Zoom twice a month) with experienced Club beekeepers
- Zoom/Webinar access to speakers arranged by other Clubs (invitations by email)
- Apiary tours and field days
Access to Mentorship Program
Wherever possible, you will be matched with an expert beekeeper who is located in your area.
Access to Club Equipment
Extractors, vaporizers, medication (OA) at cost, and equipment demonstrations.
Access to Club Library
Over 50 titles and new books each year, plus e-books and digital resources.
Access to Mountain Apiary
For inspected hives only.
Social and Volunteer Opportunities
Bees & Beers, BBQs, local events (Seedy Saturday / CVEX booths, etc.).
These are great opportunities to connect with other beekeepers!